Terms and Conditions
- The domain name www.luxorfabrics.com [hereinafter referred to as the "website"] is owned by Luxor Impex Private Limited [hereinafter referred to as the "company"], having its registered office at E-193, Riico Industrial Area, Mansarovar, Jaipur-302020 India.
- The term "we" or "Us" shall mean the "company". The term "you" or "user"shall mean any natural or legal person who visits the website as a buyer or just a visitor who intends to browse the contents.
- Accessing, browsing or using the website in any other manner indicates that you unconditionally agree to the terms and conditions laid out therein.
- The use of website is limited to persons above 18 years of age only.
- By using the website as a member or a visitor, we presume that you have entered legally valid information. If it comes to our notice that you have provided any wrong or untrue information, we reserve the right to indefinitely block your access to the site and our services.
- By using the website, you will be solely responsible to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your submitted data such as your name, password and any other relevant information.
- User agrees that neither the company nor its directors or employees will be held responsible for any unauthorized use of the website and resulting losses, if any.
- While placing the order and making the required payments, it will be presumed that the buyer has read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions laid out here. It is also presumed that you also accept the amendments in terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
- By providing us your mobile numbers and email addresses and delivery addresses, your login or passwords while placing orders, It will be deemed that you have consented to receive calls, emails and auto-dialed messages from us anytime.
- Luxor reserves the right to change, add or delete any terms and conditions without any prior notice. We advise clients to please read the current terms and conditions in place.
- Under no circumstances, use of our company's name, brand names and logos, advertised materials, visual layouts etc are to be used by anyone without written permission from the company.
- Luxor provides correct information on all the contents in the website. We don’t take any responsibility if product descriptions are interpreted differently than what they are supposed to be meant as described by us.
- The pictures of the products shown in the website are as close as possible to the actual fabrics but technically, cannot be 100% accurate. We advise asking for a sample in case of any kind of doubt.
- At our sole description, we may provide limited access to our clients. Clients' access is limited to viewing the allowed contents only. Under no circumstances, a user will be allowed to modify or upload any article, picture, video or any material.
- The performance of this agreement, interpretation of terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of the same shall be governed by the rules and regulations of India. All the actions and disputes mentioned above, or any other matters shall fall under the jurisdiction of the courts in Jaipur only.
Order & Delivery
As a standard procedure, we process the order in following steps:
- When the Order is received online with all the necessary information [address, telephone number, email, etc, a confirmation page will display purchase summary. In rare cases, if the ordered article has run out of stock, we will inform you about the change in availability of stock, by email or SMS as above.
- Our accounts Dept confirms receipt of payment, order is sent to Logistics Dept.
- Logistics Department starts processing the order after 3 hours of the receipt of order. The standard time of dispatching parcels from our warehouse is 2 working days.
- Once dispatched, an email will be sent to the client followed by courier tracking number.
Note 1: The ownership and title of the goods will remain with Luxor Impex Private Limited until full payment for the goods sold have been received in our account.
Note 2: We use the best and reasonably priced courier companies. However, if you have any preference, you may inform us by email, and we will try to use that one. The difference between our courier and your preferred courier, will be borne by the customer.
Note 3: Upon handing over the parcel to the courier company, the same will be deemed to have been shipped from our warehouse.
Note 4: We do not take any responsibility for non-delivery on account of incomplete or wrong address or non-availability of the receiver. In such cases, the undelivered order will stand canceled. However, you may provide the correct address and we will re- ship your order at given address. The additional courier charges paid for the correct delivery will be borne by the client.
Note 5: Deliveries cannot be made to P O Box Numbers.
Note 6: We will not be able to ship the parcel, if the courier or transport companies do not deliver at given address.
Minimum Order Quantity
Our MOQ is 1 Running Meter
Unless otherwise mentioned, all shipping costs and any GST applicable on the shipping charges [by Courier or any other mode] will be for the account of the buyer.
Customs clearance at the Port/Airport of entry at the client's place will be the responsibility of the client. And all related costs including any VAT or Customs Duties and Demurrage, if incurred, will be for the account of the importer.
Cancellation of Order
- We start processing the order after 3 hours of the receipt. Any cancellation, if required, must be done within 3 hours of ordering and we will refund the paid amount in full. [refer refund policy]
- As the fabrics will be cut from Full Rolls, unfortunately, we will not be able to cancel the order after 3 hours.
- Except for wrongly delivered goods, we do not accept returns. Wrongly delivered goods can be returned within 3 days of receiving the same. We will bear the cost of transportation for this kind of returns.
- For any reasons, if the goods delivered are found to be defective, we will replace them free of cost and we will pay for the cost of courier also.
- In case the goods are damaged after accepting delivery or after putting them to use, we would not be held liable for the replacement.
Payments & Refunds
All refunds within the acceptable terms will be processed within 3 days of the request for refund. However, the refund process within the Credit /Debit Card companies may take time, according to their policies.
All payments for purchases must be made in the prescribed modes [Specified Credit Cards, NEFT, RTGS etc] only. Any bank charges, if incurred by the client, will be for the account of the client.
Currency of Transaction
For Sales in India, all invoices are billed in INR. For Europe, we bill in Euro and For All Other Countries, we will bill in US Dollars