As a standard procedure, we process the order in following steps:
- Order is received online and a confirmation page will display purchase summary. We will send an e-mail with the purchase summary by email, if the same is available, if not, then by SMS.
- Upon receipt of the payment, the order will be confirmed instantly. In rare cases, we will inform you about the change in availability of the ordered goods.
- Our accounts Dept confirms receipt of payment, order is sent to Logistics Dept.
- Logistics Department start processing the order after 3 hours of the receipt of order.
- When we have received all necessary information [Name, address, tel no, etc are mandatory] correctly, the standard time of sending parcels from our warehouse is 3 business days. In rare cases, when the required goods are to be imported directly from our suppliers abroad, we will inform you the no of days required. In such cases, we may require up to 2 weeks to process the order. The status of delivery can be checked with the Tracking Number.
- Once dispatched, an email/SMS will be sent to the client followed by courier tracking number.
- The ownership and title of the goods will remain with Luxor Impex Private Limited until full payment for the goods sold have been received in our account.
- We use the best and reasonably priced courier companies. However, if you have any preference, you may inform us by email and we will try to use that one. The difference between our courier and your preferred courier, will be borne by the customer.
- We do not take any responsibility for non-delivery on account of incomplete or wrong address or non-availability of the receiver. In such cases, the undelivered order will stand canceled. However, you may provide the correct address and we will ship your order at given address. The additional courier charges paid for the correct delivery will be borne by the client.
- Upon handing over the parcel to the courier company, the same will be deemed to have been shipped from our warehouse.
- Our MOQ is 1 Running Meter
Unless otherwise mentioned, all shipping costs and any GST applicable on the same [by Courier or any other mode] will be for the account of the buyer.
Customs clearance at the Port/Airport of entry at the client's place will be the responsibility of the client. And all related costs including any VAT or Customs Duties and Demurrage, if incurred, will be for the account of the importer.
Deliveries can not be made to P O Box Numbers.
Remote Address Deliveries
We will not be able to ship the parcel, if the courier or transport companies do not deliver at given address.
Cancellation of Order
We start processing the order within 3 hours of the receipt. Any cancellation, if required, must be done within 3 hours of ordering and we will refund the paid amount in full.
As the fabrics will be cut from Full Rolls, unfortunately, we will not be able to cancel the order after 3 hours.
Except for wrongly delivered goods, we DO NOT accept returns. In rare cases, if an article, which was not ordered, has been delivered, can be returned within 3 days of receiving the same.We will bear the cost of transportation for these kind of returns.
For any reasons, if the goods delivered are found to be defective, we will replace them free of cost and we will pay for the cost of courier also.
In case the goods are damaged after putting them to use, we would not be held liable for the replacement.